Center for Computing Research
2018 Publications & Presentations
- Frank, Michael P, "Back to the Future: The Case for Reversible Computing," White Paper, March 2018.
- Hammond, Simon David, Gwendolyn Renae Voskuilen, Clayton Hughes, Amro Awad, Arun F. Rodrigues, Karl Scott Hemmert, Michael J. Levenhagen, "SST Simulation Framework (and Complex Memory)," Presentation, Exascale Computing Project All Hands Meeting 2018, February 2018.
- Mayr, Matthias, Wolfgang A. Wall, Michael W. Gee, "Adaptive time stepping for fluid-structure interaction solvers," Journal Article, Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, Vol. 141, pp. 55–69, Accepted/Published March 2018.
- Srikanth, Sriseshan, Paul G. Rabbat, Eric R. Hein, Bobin Deng, Thomas M. Conte, Erik Debenedictis, Jeanine Cook, Michael P Frank, "Memory System Design for Ultra Low Power, Computationally Error Resilient Processor Microarchitectures," Conference Paper, 24th IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture, February 2018.
- Urbina, Angel, Laura Painton Swiler, Michael S. Eldred, Brian M. Adams, "An introduction to the Dakota software," Abstract, International Modal Analysis Conference XXXVI, February 2018.